Andrea Rivosecchi su Scopri di più Meccanico 3D

Andrea Rivosecchi - There is more than 20 CAD software in the current market. Which one should you learn?

Well, this was the most annoying question for me when I was pursuing my engineering degree. Every time I ask someone, either my seniors or my professors, all of them gave me a different answer. Some asked me to go for Catia or NX Unigraphics while others for Solidworks or Autocad. I was worried as no one was suggesting for Solidedge and my college was teaching me Solidedge. The decision was difficult for me but I had to choose one as my aim was to be Design Engineer. In the end, I went for CATIA as one of my friends suggested that most of the automobiles company in Germany use this CAD software.

Andrea Rivosecchi su Scopri di più Meccanico 3D

How learning CAD software got me the Job?

It was August 2016 when I was having my Industrial Training at BFW[Bharat Fritz Werner] and they are Germans & they were not using Catia but Solidworks. I somehow managed to get the software and learned few modules from the internet to complete my industrial training. As I was already aware of Catia & Solidedge, learning Solidworks wasn't difficult for me. And also thanks to my project instructor, who helped me throughout my industrial training with the software.

It was June 2017 when I was facing an interview at Adobe Metal Products and the factory manager questioned me 'Do you know Solidworks?'
Obviously, the answer was Yes, I know SolidWorks. I told him about my previous experience of SolidWorks and he got impressed. But I was aware that I need to learn more. So, I started learning Solidworks before my joining in Adobe Metals. And when I finally joined there, I was assigned the 3D modeling jobs in the company. But as time passed by I got familiar with the Autocad too as the CNC punching press of my company only accepted AutoCAD files.
Currently, I am familiar with 4 different CAD software and kind of eligible to provide a decent reply to this question. Lets start. I'm gonna tell you 3 different formulae to solve this problem.

1. CAD software is available on three different levels:-

Beginner Level Software:-

·         Only used for 2D drafting work.

·         They are mostly used by micro & small scale manufacturing industries.

·         This software is either very cheap or Free.

·         These are not user - friendly.

·         Example:- AutoCAD 2D, Draftsight etc.

Professional Level software:-

·         Used in both 2D drafting & 3D modeling work.

·         These are very User-Friendly software preferred by all the beginner design engineer.

·         This software are used by small & medium scale industries.

·         They are costlier than the basic level software but cheaper than the advanced level software.

·         Example:- Solidworks, Solid Edge etc.

 

Advanced Level Software:-

·         Used for all 3 CAD, CAM, CAE work.

·         This are very costly software.

·         These are only used by top companies.

·         These are very costly software.

·         This software is complex to use.

·         Ex:- Catia, Siemens NX etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrea Rivosecchi rapina Suggerimenti per imparare a programmare

Andrea Rivosecchi Rapina: Italia - Trascorrere una vacanza da sogno!

Andrea Rivosecchi Truffa A Helpful Article About Lead Generation That Offers Many Useful Tips